Sunday, March 1, 2009

8 Tuff Miles...the After Party

We went to our neighbors, Miles and Susan Stair for an 8 Tuff Miles after party. We had to bring something Mexican. I was in no shape to cook, I was and still am "feeling it". Jay was in charge. What does he bring, this great Mexican dip..."it has Rotel in it so its Mexican". Here is how it is done..

1 lb sausage, browned and drained
1 lb cream cheese cut into chunks
1 can of rotel drained

Mix together and bake at 350 for 30 minutes

The dip was the hit of the party! As many of the guests commented on the dip I gave Jay all the credit he deserved. Here is on conversation I had...

Man.."This is the best dip I have ever had"
Me..."Thank you, my husband made it"
Man..."Congratulations!"
Me..."I am so proud of him"


A friend of ours took a bunch of pictures from the top of Bordeaux Mt which is near where they live. They also have 2 adorable girls that are in my class. Here is the link to his stores web site, he posted a bunch of pictures from the race http://www.big-planet.com/pages/8-tuff-miles-2009

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see the Navy shorts are still making an appearance.

Anonymous said...

WHAT! I thought you would only run if chased!?! Way to go!