Monday, March 16, 2009

The Weekend...It's over already

We had another never ending weekend. Saturday Walker had KATS so Jay, Quinn and I went o the Westin to set up for the auction. By the time we got home we had about 2 hours before we had to go back to the Westin for the auction. Rachel from school watched the kids, Thanks Rachel! I passed hor d'ourves at the auction. It was my first ever waitressing type service. It is not for me, but I had fun doing it! I also was a spotter for the live aution. Lucky for me I was at 2 good tables that had some action at them. Jay came home with a weekend in Tortola http://www.sugarmillhotel.com/ , a day cruise on the boat Outlaw http://www.sailoutlaw.com/ and dinner for 6 at Rhumblines http://www.rhumblinesstjohn.com/. Overall the school raised close to $125,000 for scholarships and the general fund.

We rolled in from the auction around 1230 only to get back up again Sunday and head out boating with the Majette's and Jones's. Thanks Majette family! We went over to Jost and had lunch and Foxy's Taboo. The kids played outside and jumped off the dock. From there we were going to go surfing at Sandy Spit but the waves were not good enough. Quinn and Evan went boogie boarding while the girls danced on the deck of the boat.

When we finally got home we were exhausted. We are still recovering but only have 4 days until Spring Break!! Off to Ft. Myers we go for some fun in the sun with Aunt Suz, the Uldis O'toole, Matt, Jen, Anna, and Paw Paw!

No comments: