Sunday, October 12, 2008

What to do with her


When Walker had her first communion in May her Uncle Matt and Aunt Jen sent her a lovely charm bracelet with a first communion charm on it. A few weeks ago I asked her where it was. "What are you talking about" was her response. It's not like she never wore it to church EVERY sunday. So here I am all pissed off thinking that it is gone forever. We have moved furniture around a few times since it disappeared but it never turned up. It was not in her jewelry/cigar box. Today I took matters into my own hands. I decided to go through her room. As I am going through her American Girl stuff I look over and see the bear with the bracelet on him. I take it in and show Walker. This is what she says"Oh yea, oops" with a smile on her face. She knew the whole time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: