Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting Ready


We went to get the mail this afternoon and this was the line for gas.


Jay finally got around to helping. He decided to put up some of the hurricane shutters. I guess he had to work today. Since school was cancelled here is how I spent my day...
I got a VI drivers license
I got a flat tire.
I went to the service station to get the flat fixed, no such luck.
I went to the auto parts store to see if they had any tires, no such luck.
I visited Jay's office way to many times.
I went back to the service station (also the gas station) to get 3 tires that I got from Jay's work put on the car to match the spare Jay changed for me.
Went to the pet store to get fish food.
I got the house ready for Hurricane Omar. That list is too long to type. I am tired and going to bed!


Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for the next 48 hours.

I will update the blog with how we are doing if possible.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: