Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Walking to School

Walker gets a little nervous waiting in the carpool line. It takes forever, about 15-20 minutes. We only live a mile from school. She worries that she will be late. So she decided yesterday that we would walk to school today. It was 22 degrees out when we left. It took us less than 10 to walk to school and I was home in less than 7. It wasn't so bad, my legs were pretty cold and my nose was running but hey, it was invigorating!

For those of you curious about me continuing the blog now that we do not live in paradise, no worries, I plan on keeping it going. We have too many family members that we do not see often enough and this is thier way of keeping up with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're continuing with the blog. I enjoy reading it and finding what you all are up to. Way to go, Quinn!