Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We are Back

We got back on Saturday from our 2+week long vaction. It was great to get off of the Island and see some family in the states. The wedding in Oregon was beautiful! We had so much fun that week with the Wicklund's seeing everything in and around Sunriver Oregon. The kids favorite part was bike riding. From there Jay came back to St.John and the kids and I went to Bloomington Indiana for a week to see Susie and Uldis. While there we had a nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa Koch. We also hit a few museums, the state fair, drive in and did some back to school shopping. Oh and we also got to celebrate Susies bday.

The kids are glad to be back and looking forward to school starting after Labor day. I have been spending most of my days up at school beginning to get ready for school to start. I have to work all next week so I am hoping to get some things done ahead of time. Jay leaves tomorrow for a meeting in Atlanta. He is going to spend a few days up there, maybe get in some golf, and hopefully bring me back some Duke's mayo.

1 comment:

thegrayway said...

Duke's on the way!!!!!