Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas EveWalker finally got the recorder she had been dying for! I know, I've lost it!

Where are my presents?


The end of the presents.

Christmas morning comes early when you don't go to bed until 1. It took that long for Santa to assemble everything. We had a great day! The kids loved everything they got, thanks everyone! Quinn can now play basketball outside with his new basketball goal! No more dribbling in the house. Walker's American Girl doll Julie is decked out with lots of new goodies.



After breakfast we headed to the beach for a few hours and a few naps. We got rained on a couple of times but it was very refreshing. We came home and had an early delicious dinner. The kids were in bed by 730. I am on my way shortly, Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: