Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Box

It is a bit early for Easter but a box came yesterday filled with goodies from Aunt Suz. Easter stuff is hard to come by here on the island, what isn't hard to come by! The kids opened their gifts, after I had hidden the"bunny" stuff. Both kids then proceeded to put on their clothes. Walker walked around reading the books while Quinn played soccer in his new "tennis shirt". The candy Suz sent was for dessert. Jay and I almost finished off one of the bags of jelly beans! Quinn was up at 6:10 this morning and what do I hear through the monitor, "I'm getting dressed". When I come upstairs there is Quinn in another one of his new outfits. Walker has been wearing her hat and her purse is already filled with lip gloss.
I wonder if anything will make it till Easter?!
Thanks Aunt Suz!!!!!!!


No comments: