Thursday, March 6, 2008

A challenge

Every year there is a road race here called the 8 Tuff Miles. The race goes from Cruz Bay to Coral Bay. For those of you who have never been here that is straight across the island. You start at sea level, go up about 1000 feet, and then end at sea level. There are lots of ups and downs along the way. Anyway, I am going to run/walk it next year. I would love for you to join me. Plan your vacation around it! I would love to be able to do it with friends and family. When you come I will throw a big party for you! This year they had over 800 runners. I will be one of them next year, come join me!

1 comment:

gk said...

I'm in. Give me dates. Of course, I doubt that your sibs or other rels will be up to the challenge. Will Jay and Quinn and Walker be joining the two of us?