Monday, June 6, 2011

Tournament Update

Quinn won his game 15-4.  I wish I could give you more details about the game but I was with Walker at her tournament.  Quinn plays tonight at 6pm.  Listen to the game here
http://www.smyrnalittleleague.com/index.php  Quinn is on Murphey Candler Blue and they are playing Smyrna.  Go Blue!

Walker's Cobras lost in the championship game 8-1.  They battled back to get into the championship game but lost to a tough Ocee Black team. One of the Ocee pitcher's threw at over 40mph and had 3 pitches, a fast ball, rise ball, and a change up. I can proudly say that Walker was the only one to get a hit off of her.  The girls played well but were over matched.

2 comments:

susan said...

Go BLUE.

GO COBRAS!!!

I expect nothing less from Walker Ruth - AWESOME!!

Jen said...

Um, was it a home run?

Great job Walker!