Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sleep Walker

Last Friday around 4 am (I remember the time because I thought I should stay up for the royal wedding) Walker came into our room and told me that her blanket was missing. Someone took it.  I thought she might  have been sleepwalking but she was adamant that someone took it. So I got up, and looked in her room thinking that it would be on the other side of her bed.  Nope. So I looked in Quinn's room. No blanket there. Where could it be?  I looked in the bathroom and there it was, hanging up nicely on one of the towel hooks where the towels are supposed to be,  but never are. I took it back to her and she told me "I must have been sleepwalking and thought it was my towel"


Saturday night she did sleepwalk into our room. She headbutted me, farted 3 times and walked out.

No comments: