Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09

As most of you know Halloween on an island is different. We do not have neighborhoods to trick or treat in. So we all go to Mongoose and the kids trick or treat through the stores and the parents stand and watch them and talk with each other. I did not take many pictures this year. I just watched and enjoyed the kids. Pretlow took a ton of pictures so I am sure I will find those and send those out.

We went to Mongoose on Friday after school then went to Rhumb lines for dinner with a whole bunch of friends. On Saturday Walker had KATS. She just got moved up into the racing group. We all went over to Skinnys for lunch since Susie had never been there. We went to Maho on the way home for a dip. We were not there for long, we had a party to get ready for. We celebreated Jays birthday a few days early. Everyone came over for dinner. It was a great time!

Today it is more of the same, beach then dinner for Susie and I at La Tapa.

No comments: