Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ugh!

Jay and I went to Tortola and the Sugar Mill Hotel on Friday for what was suppose to be a nice romantic weekend away without the kids. All was well on Friday when we left. We had a wonderful time relaxing at the beach on Friday afternoon and a delicious dinner at the hotel's restaurant. Saturday was a whole different story. I dont know if it was something I ate or a 24hr bug but I spent most of Saturday on the couch. We rented a car on Saturday to drive around the island. We started off and I figuired my stomach pains would all go away. No such luck. We stopped at Lamberet Bay on the North Shore of Tortola. That area will always have special memories for me. I spent most of the time there throwing up. We drove around a bit more then headed back to the hotel so I could lay on the couch all day. We left on the 915 ferry this moring. I am feeling better but not 100% yet. No need to stick around there, I can lay on the couch at home. What a fun weekend that was! At least the kids had fun with Heather!