Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why?

Sunday afternoon after they had snuck in the house to retrieve shoes and then snuck downstairs and up the outside stairs, Quinn comes in the house asking for a pair of scissors. "What do you need the scissors for" I ask. "To cut the christmas bush out of the way" he replies. "NO WAY!" I told him. " You and your sister are not suppose to be anywhere near the christmas bush"

A few minutes later Walker is dangling her arm in the pool and Quinn is jumping in. "I might have gotten it on my hand" she says "And I might have gotten on me, but I dont think so" says Quinn.

Guess what...Walker does not have it anywhere and Quinn has it on his...ears, under his nose, on his cheeks, chin, neck, waist line (both sides) and his foot. He bathed in Tecnu today so lets hope that helps. I am already starting to scratch.