Monday, September 1, 2008

Almost the First Day

Tomorrow is the first day of school. Walker had her outfit picked out before dinner! Quinn picked out his collared shirt (yep we do it here too Zack) before bed. They are ready to go! Now comes the fun part, making lunches for everyone including Jay! School starts at 8:15 but we will be up there around 730 just to make sure everything is ok. We all spent the weekend up there on and off. Jay pressure washed on Saturday and spread gravel on Monday. I worked in my classroom on Sunday and part of Monday. I got to go to St.Thomas on Saturday, fun. Hopefully I will get a charger soon and take some pictures of my classroom.

1 comment:

thegrayway said...

Yea, have fun at yoyr new school! Oh, and try for that collared shirt on the third day and see what you get.