Friday, July 18, 2008

Atl and Kentucky

Anna enjoying Walker's flip flops

The 3 cousins



Last week we went to Atlanta and Kentucky. Here is what we did...

Our flight out of Miami into Atlanta was delayed by 2 hours. By the time we got our rental car or at least one that worked, and got on the road to Dunwoody it was 1215am. Thanks to Mary and John for letting us stay in their Amster Green house.
Wednesday
- Target, DCC pool, lunch with the teachers from Kingswood, dropped Quinn at Javier's house, went to Kohls, Learning Express, and the School box. Picked Quinn up then went to Kingsley pool to say goodbye to Sundaye (moving to Texas) and see some friends.
Thursday- 8am dentist appointment for all of us. 6+ hour drive to Wilmore Kentucky for the Ike family reunion (my moms side). Picked Matt, Jen and Anna up at the airport. Arrived in Wilmore, let the fun begin!
Friday-Hanging out with all of my aunts, uncles and cousins. Played soccer with all of them in the mid day sun, could it have been any hotter. Both kids played. Went to church and watched my 4 cousins be baptized by my grandfather. Lots of sharing and visiting going on!
Saturday- More hanging out with everyone! 60 year anniversary party for my grandparents! Isnt it amazing! I hope Jay and I are that lucky. More sharing and visiting.
Sunday-Goodbyes to everyone as we drive back to Atlanta. Walker throws up in the car on the way home. Squeeze in some time with Kelly (love you), shopping at Walmart.
Monday-Publix, dry cleaners, walmart again, ulta. Lunch with my DCC friends at Elissa's, it was great to see everyone! Quinn and Walker head to Liam's house to play while I go to Home Depot, Costco, The Container Store, Target and Michaels. Then its off to Windhaven Ct to hang with the neighbors. Thanks Kelly for the pizza party. The kids got to see their friends and so did I.
Tuesday-Up at 5am to make our 845 flight. All 6 bags were under 50 lbs, YEA, and I did not have to pay extra for any of them, YEA! Landed in St. Thomas, Jay picked up the kids and the luggage. Heather picked me up and we went to Cost U less for some food. We all made the 530 ferry to St. John, home sweet home.

The favorite cousin of the weekend, Daniel. The 2 littlest, Quinn and Anna just loved him!


Craig and Nansie

It's all about Matt!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: