Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I finally figuired it out

My brother Matt has been telling me for a few months to put an email subscription on the blog. Basically what that does is allow you sign up and everytime new content is added to the blog an email is sent to you. I thought I had it right the first time I did it but nope. I was hoping that my lovely brother Matthew would take the hint and do it for me! I finally sat down and figuired out how to do it. So if you want to subscribe just enter your email over there to the right and an email will be sent to you when new content is added to the blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 things-
1. You forgot your brother's name
2. I knew you weren't completely helpless. All it took was me ignoring you for a few days and you figured out that you can in fact do things on your own. Well done.

Jen said...

isn't he charming?