Friday, February 1, 2008

Snorkeling at Salt Pond Bay





What they say about snorkeling...QT "I like snorkeling, I saw lots of fish even some big ones. Me and mommy were almost out to sea, that's how big the fish was and how far out he was. He was blue and orange on top." WR "Snorkeling was really fun. I saw lots of fish and lots of reefs. I saw lots of colorful fish. One fish had a sword on its nose and I thought it was a baby swordfish. We had to hike to get to Salt Pond. It was a very long walk (5 minutes). There were shells and prickers at the beach. I like the beach a lot."

It was a memorable event snorkeling with the kids for the first time. Aunt Susie was with us and the kids "go to snorkeler"! The kids are actually pretty good. We made it out about 100-200 feet from the shore. We took turns with the kids. Once Quinn realized how to breathe through the tube he was fine. Everyone cannot wait to go again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: